It’s no longer enough to advertise in a campground print directory and expect your RV Park to fill up this season. While there are many forms of advertising, your website is not option, in fact, your other advertising efforts will often point to your website for more information!
(ie. a newspaper ad with a link to your website, or a radio ad letting people know to find you online at www.example.com)
Here’s why your RV Park needs a website:
- Like all good advertising, a website increases sales!
- It’s a very cost-effective way to reach customers.
- RVers are becoming more web-savvy every day.
- They expect to find you online.
- To provide all the information your customers need.
- They won’t know you have the amenities they want unless you tell them (or better yet – show them).
- To augment your other advertising.
- Including your web address in print ads provides far more information at a much lower cost.
- Visual appeal will attract customers to your park.
- People are more influenced by what they see than by what they read (a picture is worth 1000 words)!
- To create a positive impression round-the-clock, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
- Complete information and a professional presentation reflect positively on your entire operation.
- Your potential customers want to see what your park and surrounding areas are like. We’ll show them!